Figma is a powerful design tool that has become increasingly popular among UI and UX professionals. It features an array of features that makes it easy to create great designs, including the ability to flip images. Flipping an image in Figma can be done with just a few clicks.
Here’s How to Flip an Image in Figma:
1. Open the image you want to flip in Figma.
2. Select the image by clicking on it.
3. Click on the “Transform” tab located in the top toolbar.
4. Under the “Rotate” section, click on “Flip Horizontally” or “Flip Vertically” depending on which direction you want your image flipped.
5. To save your changes, click on “Save” located in the top right corner of Figma.
Tips for Flipping Images in Figma
• You can quickly flip multiple images at once by selecting them all and then flipping them together.
• You can combine multiple flipping actions together, such as rotating and flipping.
• Make sure to save your changes regularly if you plan on making extensive edits.
Flipping an image in Figma is easy and straightforward. With just a few clicks, you can rotate or flip any image you have open in Figma. Be sure to save your changes regularly when making extensive edits so you don’t lose any of your work.