Canva is an online graphic design tool that is quickly becoming one of the most popular tools for creating digital designs. With Canva, users can create graphics, logos, flyers, banners, and much more.
One of the features of Canva is the ability to create cutouts from your photos or images. Cutouts allow you to crop out parts of an image and place it on a different background or layer. This is useful for creating logos, text overlays, and other designs.
Making a cutout in Canva is incredibly easy and can be done in just a few simple steps:
- Upload Your Image: The first step is to upload your image into Canva or choose an image from their library of free images. Once your image has been uploaded, you will be able to move it around within the canvas.
- Add a Frame: Next, you will need to add a frame around the portion of the image you want to make into a cutout.
To do this, simply click on the “add frame” button at the top of the canvas.
- Edit Your Frame: Once you have added your frame around your desired area, you can then edit it by adjusting its size and shape with your mouse or using the corner handles. You can also rotate it if needed.
- Crop Your Image: When you are happy with your frame’s size and shape, select “crop” from the top menu bar. This will crop out everything outside of the frame and leave only what was inside.
- Move Your Cutout: Finally, once your cutout has been created you can move it around within Canva’s canvas as needed.
Making cutouts in Canva is an incredibly simple process that only takes a few minutes to complete. It can be used to create logos, text overlays, backgrounds for images, and much more. With Canva’s wide variety of features and easy-to-use interface it has quickly become one of the most popular tools among digital designers.
Conclusion: Making a cutout in Canva is a very straightforward process that requires just a few simple steps. First upload an image or select one from their library then add a frame around what you want to make into a cutout before cropping it out using the “crop” feature at the top menu bar.
Finally move your cutout as needed within Canvas’s canvas and voila! You have successfully created a professional-looking design in no time at all!