How Long Is a SolidWorks Free Trial?
Are you considering trying out SolidWorks but not sure how long the free trial lasts? In this article, we will explore the duration of the SolidWorks free trial and provide you with all the information you need to get started with this powerful CAD software.
What is SolidWorks?
SolidWorks is a widely-used computer-aided design (CAD) software that allows engineers and designers to create 3D models of various products and components. It offers a comprehensive set of tools and features for designing, analyzing, simulating, and documenting your designs.
The SolidWorks Free Trial
If you are interested in trying out SolidWorks before making a purchase, you’ll be happy to know that they offer a free trial. The SolidWorks free trial gives you access to the complete functionality of the software for a limited period.
The duration of the SolidWorks free trial depends on the specific version or edition you choose. Generally, there are two options available:
- Online Trial: The online trial allows you to use SolidWorks through your web browser without installing any software. This option typically lasts for 30 days.
- Desktop Trial: The desktop trial requires downloading and installing the software on your computer. The duration of this trial may vary but is usually around 7 to 15 days.
Please note that these durations are subject to change, so it’s always recommended to visit the official SolidWorks website for the most up-to-date information regarding their free trial periods.
During the free trial period, you will have access to all the features and tools available in the full version of SolidWorks. This means you can explore and utilize the extensive capabilities of the software to create, edit, and analyze your 3D designs.
Additionally, SolidWorks provides resources such as tutorials and documentation to help you get started quickly and make the most out of your trial experience.
How to Get the Free Trial?
To get started with the SolidWorks free trial, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official SolidWorks website.
- Create an Account: Sign up for a free account if you don’t have one already.
- Select Free Trial: Navigate to the free trial section and choose your desired trial option (online or desktop).
- Download or Access Online: Depending on your chosen option, either download and install SolidWorks on your computer or access it directly through your web browser.
- Start Exploring: Once installed or accessed, start exploring all the features and tools that SolidWorks has to offer.
Remember that while using the free trial, you can take advantage of various learning resources provided by SolidWorks to enhance your understanding of the software.
The duration of a SolidWorks free trial varies depending on whether you opt for an online or desktop trial. Online trials typically last for about 30 days, while desktop trials usually range from 7 to 15 days.
During this period, you will have access to all features available in the full version of SolidWorks. To get started with a free trial, visit their official website and follow the provided instructions. Take this opportunity to explore and familiarize yourself with the capabilities of SolidWorks before making a purchasing decision.