Adding an animated element to your Canva design can be a great way to stand out from the crowd and get your message across with a bit of extra flair. Whether you’re looking to liven up an infographic, infuse some motion into a presentation slide, or add some excitement to a social media post, Canva’s animation tool is here to help. Here are the steps you need to take in order to add an animated element in Canva:
1. Start by selecting an element. The first step is to choose the item that you want to animate.
This can be anything from text and shapes, to emojis and images. To select it, simply click on it.
2. Access the Animation Tool. Now that you have your element selected, click on the “Animation” tab in the side panel (it looks like a play button). This will open up the animation options for your chosen item.
3. Select Your Animation. You will now have several different animation styles available for you to choose from. Depending on what you’re creating, you can select something subtle like a fade or spin, or go for something more dramatic like an explosion or slide-in effect.
4. Preview Your Animation. After selecting your animation style, click the “Preview” button at the bottom of the page and watch as your chosen element comes alive! If you don’t like how it looks, simply go back and choose another style until you find one that works best for your design needs.
5. Finalize Your Design. Once you’re happy with your animation choice, all that’s left is to save your design and share it with the world! You can easily export it as an image file or share it directly via social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter – just make sure that you credit yourself as its creator!
Adding an animated element in Canva is easy once you know how – all it takes is a few clicks of a mouse and some creativity! With these five steps outlined above, anyone can create eye-catching designs that capture attention and communicate their message clearly and effectively.
Conclusion: Adding an animated element in Canva is simple when following these five steps – selecting an element, accessing the animation tool, selecting an animation style, previewing it with the ‘Preview’ button and finally finalizing your design by saving or sharing it with others! With this guide in hand anyone can create eye-catching designs that really stand out from the crowd!